Friday, December 27, 2013

Daily Makeup Routine

My daily makeup routine consists of the following products:

As always, first I moisturize my face with Clinique's dramatically different moisturizer or Cetaphil's moisturizing lotion.


I follow this by applying my favorite foundation, Revlon's Photo Ready foundation in Rich Ginger, with a flat top kabuki brush from Coastal Scents


After, I apply my concealer, NYC Cover Stick, under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, on my forehead, and chin area.


I set my entire face using Loreal's True Match powder foundation in Sun Beige, and apply it with a Kirkland face brush.


Next, I curl my lashes and apply 3 different mascaras. First, I apply a coat of Benefit's They're Real mascara to evenly coat each lash with the product, then I apply several coats of Cover Girl's Clump Crusher waterproof mascara because it contains wax and will hold the curl in longer than non-waterproof mascara. Lastly, I apply Maybelin's Colossal Cateye Volume Express to separate the lashes.


Staying in the eye area, I apply a thin line of NYC's High Definition Liquid Eyeliner (not recommended to buy, it SUCKS!) on my lid area and follow my upper waterline using Starlet's Pencil Eyeliner in Black.


I, then, move onto my eyebrows. Using Jordana's Brow Powder Duo in Medium, I use the darkest color to underline my eyebrow and the lighter color to fill it in using a liner brush from Kirkland.


Here's the fun part, the blush! Typically I switch it up depending on the day or mood I am in, but I recently bought my first Milani Baked Blush in Fantastico Muave (gorgeous color!) and I fell in love! I applied this using a blush brush from a Sonia Kashuk brush set.


The last and final set is the lipstick. Since it is an "everyday" look, I decided to go with something more subtle. I used Loreal's Saucy Muave (560).


And that completes my look!


Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

XO Cindy











No comments:

Post a Comment