Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Years my fellow readers! I know I have been slacking off on my posts lately, but I have been really busy and got SICK not too long ago. Anywho, I wanted to share with you all the fashion trends that we will all be seeing in 2014!
TREND #1: Tea Length Skirt



Move aside mini-skirts, the ladies are going longer with their choice of skirt! I love the playfulness in them because they do not necessarily have to be loose and floppy. 

TREND #2: Sweater Dressing
 



I knew this trend would return! I am a freak about sweaters and cardigans because they are easy to wear and dress up or down. 

TREND #3: Tuxedo Meets Athletic Stripe
 



Now, this isn't the first time that I have seen this trend (I saw it in 2013), but it didn't quite launch off. I love the look because it is clean and edgy enough to make it your own!

TREND #4: The Shift Blouse

 


By far my favorite 2014 trend!!! I am obsessed with the structure of these tops. Although, I realize that they do not help us "un-curvy" women, pairing this top with tighter, skinny bottoms will give us a more flattering look. 

There are more 2014 Runway Fashion Trends on Glamour Fashion's website so please go check them out!

Until next time!

XO Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment