Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cat Eye

Hello my loves!

Today I decided to do a cat eye look for my casual Saturday! Here are the products that I used:

I started off moisturizing my face with Cetaphil 


I followed that with my favorite lip balm EOS


After the moisturizer dried up, I applied my foundation - Revlon's Photo Ready in Rich Ginger


Next, I apply my concealer - Maybelin's Instant Age Rewond in Medium


I lined my eye with an eye shadow primer to ensure that my heavy eyeliner will stay in place - ELF Eye Primer


To complete the face makeup, I applied a powder foundation - Loreal's True March in Sun Beige


I later decided that I would add some eye shadow before applying my dramatic eyeliner, so I went ahead and applied a brown eye shadow onto my crease - MAC Folie


On my lid and brow bone, I added a softer toned eye shadow - NYX Highlight


I, then, went ahead and applied my eyeliner, extending the wing - NYC Liquid Eyeliner


I used a pencil eyeliner to fill in my water line - Starlet Pencil Eyeliner


Now that the eyeliner is drawn on, I applied mascara on both the top and bottom lashes - Benefits They're Real


Moving up to the eyebrows, I lightly filled them in using brow powder - Jordana Brow Powder Dup


Since the eyes are the focal point for this look, I decided to skip the blush, but still decided to contour and highlight - NYC Sun n' Bronze


Giving time for the mascara to dry, I go back with.an eyelash curler for my eyelashes to hold the curl - Loreal's Eyelash Curler


Last, but not least, I decided to go with a bubble gum pink color lip because I couldn't find my purple lipstick!


The look is def universal and you can wear any blush and/or lipstick with it!


Hope you all enjoyed! I will be putting together some party stuff for a baby shower tomorrow, so I will be posting pictures of that soon!

XO Cindy


















No comments:

Post a Comment