Sunday, December 22, 2013

Acne Healing Routine

Due to the cold weather here in Northern California, my skin has been acting up. I never really suffered from a face full of acne but when I get one or two, they happen to come out in the most obvious places (lucky me, right?!). I decided to do this post to share with you the products that I use when my face has a "massive" (to me that means more than two pimples) breakout.

I start off washing my face using Clean&Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub.


After this step, I use Expert Sensitive Skin Makeup Remover (my label fell off a while ago but the bottle looks like this).


Next, I apply a mask that I found at CVS called Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque.


I put it all over my face, especially where the breakouts are occurring!


I applied it at 4:17pm and waited 15 minutes (as instructed) before I washed it off using warm water.


Since the mask dries hard and stripes your skin, I always like to add moisturizer. My preferred one would have to be Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer.


My last and final step is to apply lip balm to complete the facial treatment. I used EOS in Strawberry (I believe)!


All of these products can be found at Target.

XO Cindy











No comments:

Post a Comment