Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Sister's 1st Tasting

One of my sister's was proposed to early November 2013. They, my sister and her fiance, decided to wait until mid-2015 to exchange vows, giving them plenty of time to plan a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. Here is a picture of her beautiful engagement ring!



Yesterday we went to her first tasting of food from a potential caterer and I wanted to share with you all the different dishes that they prepared for us, but the food was sooooo good that I was not able to get a photo of everything that they brought out for us. Here are 2 (out of about 6) of the dishes that were presented to us:

This is a Classic Caesar with cherry tomatoes. We also had a taste of their mixed green salad with walnuts, feta cheese, and strawberry vinaigrette (this was MY favorite one)!   



This second dish (apologies for the blurry photo) is pasta with 3 different sauces: alfredo, marinara with mushrooms and olives, and lastly, pesto.


The entree's that did not make it onto my blog were 2 types of chicken: Chicken Parm & Rosmary Chicken. We also had their red roasted potatoes, and homemade bread rolls.

Since my sister's mother-in-law decided it would be a good idea to provide 2 meat options for her guests, they will be going back this weekend to try their Fillet Mignon.

The final step is to get a quote and hope that this is the caterer that my sister and her fiance will go with because the food was delicious!

As she continues to plan her wedding, I would love to update you all with the progress so that you can all join us for the ride!

XO Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment