Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Outfit - Inspiration



Hello Everyone!

This will probably be my last holiday post for this year. I wanted to share with you all a quick outfit that I put together using Forever21's website. I will put my own outfit together for Christmas based on these tones and some (or one) of these items and take pictures for you all to see how close I came to this.

I love the look of always utilizing a chunky necklace to complete an outfit. The magenta color on this specific necklace is a perfect twist to the traditional red, green, and gold Christmas colors.
http://www.forever21.com/images/default_750/00065618-03.jpg
Modernest Geo Bib - Forever21 ($10.80)
 
To accompany this cold weather, I thought a simple sweater that could easily be dressed up or down would be perfect! The one thing that I love about Forever21 is that they have various options when it comes to stylish sweaters and tops!



http://www.forever21.com/images/1_front_750/00093004-02.jpg
Sweet Parisian Sweater - Forever21 ($24.80)

This is my favorite part of the outfit, the faux leather skater skirt! I love the classic/flowy style of these skits and how they make any top appear extremely girly. I have been dying to get my hands on a burgundy faux leather skater skirt because the color is just gorgeous.



http://www.forever21.com/images/5_detail_750/00128610-01.jpg
 Street-Chick Laser Cut Mini Skirt - Forever21 ($24.80)

Lastly, a girls best friend, the shoes! I chose these in particular because the pop of color matched the necklace that I had chosen. The pointy heel is def making a comeback into the fashion work and these are perfect to complete our girly, yet casual, holiday outfit look.


Classic Stiletto Pumps - Forever21  ($29.80)

Outfit's Total: $90.20

My family's tradition is to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, therefore, I will have a post ready for you all on my outfit on Christmas Day! Feel free to leave any suggestions on interests that you all have for me to arrange more of those types of postings (decor, makeup, outfits, DIY, etc.).

Lastly, I went out and bought all of the material that I needed to do my DIY project, so that will be coming soon as well.

XO Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment