Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ROOM

Since I, along with many other students out there, am currently on Winter break, I decided to go to the store and pick up a good book. I have been wanting to read ROOM for a while now, since many Bloggers and "Youtubers" have mentioned it. It is essentially about a 5-year-old child that has lived his/her (not sure yet if it's a boy or a girl) entire life in a room. I started this book last night, and only 10-pages in, I am enjoying how this child expresses and describes his surroundings by giving everything that he knows, a name as if they were all living objects! Anywho, once I am done with the book I will give it a rating, ,but as of now, I can truly say that I am enjoying it.

 http://img1.imagesbn.com/p/9780316098328_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG



I hope to get in a DIY for you all some time next week (maybe sooner) so please keep looking out for that!

XO Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment