Friday, March 7, 2014

Movie Night

In 2007 the most amazing movie came out in theaters around the world! The movie that I could, 'til this day, watch a million times and never get bored or tired of it. This movie is 300!!!! The Greek and the Persians battling it out for what they believe in, and wow is it an action movie. 



So if any of my viewers have not watched this movie, please make sure to set some time this weekend for this wonderfully crafted film!

In addition, today (7 years later), a second movie is released: 300: Rise of an Empire! I watched it yesterday and I was sooo thrilled. After coming out of the theater, I was a bit disappointed because many of the scenes seemed totally computerized (more so than the first movie). The concept, story line, and action was all there, but the graphics were pretty "weak". I would rate this second movie a 7 out of 10 for those reasons.

 http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/300_rise_of_an_empire_2014-wide.jpg

I am still a huge fan of the movie and if they came out with more, I will be the first one in line waiting for it!

XO Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment