Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello March!

Wow is this year flying by, or what? We have officially started our third month of the year, and it seems as if I just celebrated the new year yesterday. I have so many things going on this month and I cant wait to share them with you all.



First thing first, Happy Birthday to all you beautiful March babies! Also, SPRING is almost here, which only means that Summer is around the corner (my FAV season)!!!

This month is one of the busiest one for me (until May 2014 arrives). I have a family game night/dinner, my brother-in-law and his wife's baby shower, and the famous Breakfast at Tiffany's bridal shower that I have been prepping for in honor of my soon-to-be sister-in-law!

I cannot wait to continue showing you all of the stuff that we put together for the bridal shower AND my graduation party!!!

I will post a mini haul of recent purchases that I have made for these events. Please stay tuned my lovely viewers!

XO Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment