Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Owl Always Love You

It was an honor to put together this colorful owl themed party for a beautiful little girl's first birthday! It was just in time for all of the stores that I visited to get rid of their summer décor and bring in the Halloween decorations (so I got most of this on sale).

Below are a few pictures of the centerpieces that I placed in each table that the guests would sit at for lunch. The beautiful flowers filled with bright colors added that sweet touch to the theme.







This was my favorite part of the decorations that I put together. I purchased wooden cutouts in the shape of an owl. I painted them, glued some eyes and a beak (heart shaped felt). I created the fluff of the wings with tissue paper.
 



More coffee table/lounging area décor.
 


Lastly, the beautiful cake and smash cake! Fit perfectly with the theme and color scheme.
 


Leaving August with a colorful event! Stay tuned to see what my next project consists of!
 
XO Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment